Recommend a dive physician

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avic7

Contributor
Reaction score
HI guys,

Do any of you know a good physician (Doctor) in the Vancouver area or in Nanaimo that has a background in diving?
Let me reword it so that there isn't any misunderstanding, my buddy has a phyisical condition and he wants a second opinion other than his family doctor because his family doctor knows nothing about diving. I can't describe his condition cuz I don't know the whole story. So anyways, since we just started diving we don't know who to talk to. Could someone please give me a name, address, and phone number of a doctor who understand how diving affects the body?

Thank you very much

thank you

Avic7:
HI guys,

Do any of you know a good physician (Doctor) in the Vancouver area or in Nanaimo that has a background in diving?
Let me reword it so that there isn't any misunderstanding, my buddy has a phyisical condition and he wants a second opinion other than his family doctor because his family doctor knows nothing about diving. I can't describe his condition cuz I don't know the whole story. So anyways, since we just started diving we don't know who to talk to. Could someone please give me a name, address, and phone number of a doctor who understand how diving affects the body?

Thank you very much

Dr. Greg Grant or Dr. Greg Bundy. One of them is also the chamber doctor at VGH, I can't remember which one.

For contact information, ask Ken Bayntun at Great Pacific Diving in North Vancouver.

Henry

Here is the WCB list of Physicians for dive physical it note those with Dive Medicine as a specialty.

So I gave the lists provided by you wonderful and caring people to my buddy. He has chosen a doctor from the list and he also asks that I write a THank you for him to you guys.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom