Reco for Jr Open Water certification in Roatan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lizzzzz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

My 12 year old was planning to get his junior OW certification in Roatan in late-May, but we couldn't get there due to cancellations. I'm looking into a long weekend in July for him to try again and would love suggestions of dive shops that are good with younger divers. I dove with Clearwater Adventures there and loved them, but on short-notice lodging in that area is pretty limited and I'm thinking West Bay might be a better fit for a solo mom-son trip.

Thanks!

Reach out to West Bay Divers. Great op overall. I can’t speak specifically to younger divers, but they are super friendly and great to work with for referral open water certs.

Reach out to West Bay Divers. Great op overall. I can’t speak specifically to younger divers, but they are super friendly and great to work with for referral open water certs.
Thank you! I've read great things about them (and, more importantly, no scary 1-star reviews). Appreciate the reply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom