Recent reports on Alona and Anda diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haiawata

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi diving fellows,
I am looking for places in Philippines to dive this December. Has anybody been recently to Bohol, in particular to Alona Beach and Anda? How are the reefs there now? I have considered Moalboal and Pescador Island but learned that reefs of the Pescador are broken, devastated; and it will take a long time to restore these after typhoon of last Winter.

Much appreciate any info.
Have happy bubbles!

Hi divingdayz-
As of now, I have been to Panglao four times, most recent this June. I stayed at ISIS. All in all, the stay and diving were good. I like the place so this is why I am returning to. I have been diving with a dive club near ISIS for the second time, and I like their setting and service. Reefs are in a good shape in all three remote locations, and in vicinity to the shop. Nice boats for long trips too.
Underwater scenery as usual, visibility is good, jack fish tornado, turtles, frogfish, sea krauts, nudi, plenty of fish of all colors.
The Alona beach was not overcrowded, pretty relaxing.
Anything else you want me to update on?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom