Recent Purchases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterdogs

Reaction score
Just an update on "our" new recent purchases.

"Future Waterdog" - She purchased the Seaquest Diva LX (she loves it)

Waterdog - Purchased Zeagle Ranger.

We didn't just go with the crowd here, we researched on the board (zeagle had the most responses) and we tried various LDS for fit's.

Both the Seaquest and the Ranger just FIT LIKE A GLOVE. Sure there were others that were close, but then it came down to the research part and future limitations. We didn't see many with both purchase's.

SO, after numerous post on this subject from me you won't hear anymore questions on WHAT TO BUY, WE DID IT!

thanks,

waterdogs.

Congrats...good choices. I have Zeagle Ranger myself and like it a lot.

Good choices! SeaQuest and Zeagle are both quality products and will last you for years!

I've put my order in for a Zeagle Ranger Limited Edition BC. Just waiting for Zeagle to deliver the package! I can't wait as I'd prefer not to have to rent the BC any longer. For the time being I'll continue renting the tank, regulator and SPG. But that will come to an end as soon as possible as well.

The Zeagle is one of the BC's that I looked at buying. Let us know how you like it!

Big james,

You wanted to know how I liked the Ranger, Its great. Had it in the water sunday and it felt awesome. Now I've only tried on a few other BC"S, so I can tell you limited experience and information, but it's a great BC.

Check them out, try one on, I spent some time trying various BC's for both me and future waterdogs. We were glad we did.

Waterdogs.

Back
Top Bottom