For Sale Rebreathers Simplified - by Mel Clark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1fspeed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
2011 edition, recent purchase from DGX. Good condition. $50 shipped in the CONUS.

IMG_0222.jpg

Given that the contents of this book is 12 years old, is it still relevant enough for choosing between the latest re-breathers on the market

It’s a pretty decent general intro to CCR. Definitely better than the TDI generic CCR eLearning.

It will certainly help you decide between eCCR and mCCR…. Which next to an instructor, might be the most important decision to make.

Reactions: L13
It’s a pretty decent general intro to CCR. Definitely better than the TDI generic CCR eLearning.

They just redid the air Dil TDI materials, wayyyyyy better than before.

They just redid the air Dil TDI materials, wayyyyyy better than before.

Really? Well that’s good news.

I’m doing my air dil TDI CCR course now. Maybe I’ve got an old copy but it’s like the editor was on dive holiday… multiple cases of whole paragraphs being repeated to the letter on the same page. Sentence structure often difficult to follow. It’s terrible.

I’m doing my air dil TDI CCR course now. Maybe I’ve got an old copy but it’s like the editor was on dive holiday… multiple cases of whole paragraphs being repeated to the letter on the same page. Sentence structure often difficult to follow. It’s terrible.

E-learning or actual book? The e-learning was updated a few weeks ago, so not sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom