RebreatherPro--A sneak peek at newest project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jill Heinerth

RebreatherPro
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello All,
Jill Heinerth, along with Robert McClellan here. We are developing a new rebreather-oriented site to communicate with our friends who dive CCR.
Please take a look--the site is in "beta" at the moment and we'd appreciate your feedback.
Rebreather Pro
This is a heavily interactive multimedia site offering tips, continuing education, news from expeditions, film making, images, audio and video podcasts--just a very lively and stimulating CCR site.
Please pass it along, link to it, bookmark it, write it on restroom walls, etc.
Thanks,
Cheers, Jill and Robert

Site looks good. I look forward to seeing more.

Nicely done. Do you think that bungie would work with doubles? I find myself holding my deco bottle against my body when I swim to keep it from hanging down in tight cave passages. Where would you suggest I attach the bungie in the back with doubles?

Jim

Jim:
Jill's in the Canary Islands for a few weeks. I'll forward your question to her, but she may not be able to answer immediately. Thanks. --Robert

Nicely done. Do you think that bungie would work with doubles? I find myself holding my deco bottle against my body when I swim to keep it from hanging down in tight cave passages. Where would you suggest I attach the bungie in the back with doubles?

Jim

Attach it to the BP. Put a bungee between the top and bottom of the plate. When you gear up, just pul it out and around the bottle neck. This will pull it in. But you have to have a but plate or something to also pull the bottom of the tank in.

Attach it to the BP. Put a bungee between the top and bottom of the plate. When you gear up, just pul it out and around the bottle neck. This will pull it in. But you have to have a but plate or something to also pull the bottom of the tank in.

Yes I think you are right about also needing the butt plate. I could slide up the bolt snap on the stage bottle to attach it to the D-ring on my harness at my waist, but that would fall at about the middle of the stage. It may be too unstable like that, and it would probably still hang too far down in the back.

I'll try adding the butt plate and the bungie to the BP. Thanks.

I'm still waiting for my account to be approved. I never received the confirmation email. Any chance someone can fix this so I can upload some pictures?

Thanks

I'm still waiting for my account to be approved. I never received the confirmation email. Any chance someone can fix this so I can upload some pictures?

Thanks
Scott--
Are you trying to upload pics here at ScubaBoard or over at our site-RebreatherPro?
If at RebreatherPro, please email me directly at mcclellanrobert@mac.com and we'll see what's happening. Sorry about the confusion-
Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom