Rebreather Friendly Dive Center in Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndrewA

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I would appreciate any suggestions of dive centers in the Caribbean where I can take my Evolution rebreather. I have never dived in the Caribbean before and am just looking for some relaxing dives to build up time on my unit. (A nice wreck would be a bonus)

DiveTech/Cobalt Coast would be my #1 choice by far as they are extremely well set up for CCR diving (Grand Cayman scuba diving cayman island scuba diving cayman island scuba resort cayman scuba training cayman cayman island scuba grand cayman scuba dive cayman islands scuba diving scuba diving in grand cayman scuba diving cayman scuba diving on gran)

Walt at Rek Tek Scuba in Bonaire, as mentioned above, is also a great help. He can get you what you need in terms of cylinders, oxygen, sorb, etc.

I've done CCR at Dominica and Curacao also -- both are possible, but difficult.

Having been to both Dive Tech and Bonaire multiple times, I would go with Dive Tech. Just my 2 cents.

Doug

We are a live a board operation and are happy to have rebreathers on board.

Back
Top Bottom