Rebreather courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
If anybody is interested in rebreather courses, I travel to the Philippines quite often. I am able to teach Drager, Azimuth, Kiss, Inspiration and Meg courses. The Drager and Azimuth are SCR courses and the course duration is 4 days. The CCR courses take 5-6 days depending on the students skills.

Other then the rebreather courses I offer a full line of ANDI Technical courses Nitrox- Trimix up to Instructor level. Instructor Trainer courses are available also upon request.

andibk

andibk:
If anybody is interested in rebreather courses, I travel to the Philippines quite often. I am able to teach Drager, Azimuth, Kiss, Inspiration and Meg courses. The Drager and Azimuth are SCR courses and the course duration is 4 days. The CCR courses take 5-6 days depending on the students skills.

Other then the rebreather courses I offer a full line of ANDI Technical courses Nitrox- Trimix up to Instructor level. Instructor Trainer courses are available also upon request.

andibk

hey can you pm me your rates? was interested in the cis lunar system but i heard they closed shop some months ago.

Spoon
Drager course is $500. U.S.
Azimuth $600.
Kiss $800
Inspiration/Evolution/ Meg $1000.

You are right the Cis is a awesome RB, we where discussing this RB yesterday. Amazing to be able to change the scrubber underwater. Cis went out of business actually a few years ago. It is still possible to get a refurbished unit but then it is still a bit hard to get parts. One CCR RB that is a unit people say was to replace the CIS is the Euroboras. This unit is in the neighborhood of $13,000. One of my friends has one and is teaching courses with it, never seen the unit myself.

It is Sunday morning why aren't you out diving. In the future I should be spending alot more time in the P.I.

andibk

andibk:
Spoon
Drager course is $500. U.S.
Azimuth $600.
Kiss $800
Inspiration/Evolution/ Meg $1000.

You are right the Cis is a awesome RB, we where discussing this RB yesterday. Amazing to be able to change the scrubber underwater. Cis went out of business actually a few years ago. It is still possible to get a refurbished unit but then it is still a bit hard to get parts. One CCR RB that is a unit people say was to replace the CIS is the Euroboras. This unit is in the neighborhood of $13,000. One of my friends has one and is teaching courses with it, never seen the unit myself.

It is Sunday morning why aren't you out diving. In the future I should be spending alot more time in the P.I.

andibk

actually i had my eye on the mk5 rb, been eyeing it for some time but unfortunately i will not be purchasing one anytime soon unless i win the lotto or something. not diving today as my gf will kill me if i flake on her again to go diving. just did 10 dives in batangas yesterday so il rest today.

i may have friends who would be iterested i still have your email from before and will forward it to them

Back
Top Bottom