Rebreather Articles In DIVE (UK Magazine)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew,

I think that photographers are crazy! (No! I KNOW they are! :11: )

I was working with Marty Snyderman as the photographer on that deal and he complained about there not being enough contrast. He also demanded more color. Hence, the yellow super bean, orange gloves, and my trademark yellow frogs. Marty loved it.

We took tons of pictures underwater, posing hovering over this sponge, or next to that sea fan, etc. So what do the editors run...? The damned shot of us kneeling in the pool, and the shot of us kneeling on the sand!!! Sigh....... :11: Watcha' gonna do, GI??

I also found out that photographers like to yell at their models underwater, and they are loud, too!! :D

Rob

P.S.--I don't know where Stefan gets this "sissy gun' stuff from. It's a bead-blasted stainless .45 with a single-port compensator on the front, not a sissy Tupperware 9mm like the one the movie character "Sam Gerard" carries! :11: :D

Shas:
Bells and bright colours instead of sequins and feathers :grin :grin

Almost as good as turning into a beautiful witch, like some I've met!!

I don't think I could do that, or even want to!! :D

I'll leave that up to you, Shas! :07:

Rob

BigJetDriver69:
Almost as good as turning into a beautiful witch, like some I've met!!

I don't think I could do that, or even want to!! :D

I'll leave that up to you, Shas! :07:

Rob

Hi Rob, Sorry I just couldn't resist ..... it wasn't so much to tease you as Stefan - especially as he's been so conservative about costumes ...... I can't wait to see him in a Jester outfit at DEMA :D

I think we'd all like to help him choose it :biggrimja :mischief: - pretty please

Shas

Rob, the Tupperware also fires .45 ACP:
Tupperware 21 - 13 rounds (with compensator 21C)
Tupperware 30 - 10 rounds
Tupperware 36 - 6 rounds

Shas, I'm sure feathers (and tar, probably too) are all the rage in TN,
but unless we're talking showgirls it's not really my thing.

By the way, is it true SMI will introduce a skunk hide cowling at DEMA?

caveseeker7:
Shas, I'm sure feathers (and tar, probably too) are all the rage in TN,
but unless we're talking showgirls it's not really my thing.

By the way, is it true SMI will introduce a skunk hide cowling at DEMA?

I was thinking more Harliquinn for you, but if you want Skunk ... it won't look as good with those bells and hat, guess we could give it a tail for you though :D

Shas:
I was thinking more Harliquinn for you, but if you want Skunk ... it won't look as good with those bells and hat, guess we could give it a tail for you though :D

Shas,

I like it for Stefan! Put the white stripe down the case, blend it into a long black tail with a white stripe, and he'd look like a stretch version of Pepe le Pew!!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Great, I'll end up with a original Roadkill Rebreather ...
... the Positively Redneck Inspired Skunk Machine ... :bluthinki

caveseeker7:
Great, I'll end up with a original Roadkill Rebreather ...
... the Positively Redneck Inspired Skunk Machine ... :bluthinki

LOL, we could make it possum if you'd prefer Pepe or send it with a 'coonskin hat :D

Back
Top Bottom