Rebate help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*Floater*

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I ordered a laptop and it came with several freebies, well freebies after rebate. :wink: I just have to include the original UPC Code from the packaging, the problem is that the packages have several labels with the bar code on them so I'm not sure which one they want. Also, the labels are small so do I staple it onto the form or include it separately in the envelope? I may call their customer service tomorrow, but I'm not sure they'd be of anymore help especially as I cannot show them the pics.

Here's a pic of the first item, note that it has 3 "UPC labels" each with the same number. Which one is the right one?

c_labels.jpg

And here's another product. It has a larger label stickered to the front (first pic) and then a smaller label on the back under the plastic (second pic).

m_label1.jpg

m_label2.jpg

Again, which one should I cut out and send to them, and do you think I should staple it to the the rebate form or the copy of receipt form?

Well, for anyone interested, I cut out all the UPC Code labels and stapled them on a separate piece of paper and sent them in with the other forms. I hate rebates. I got screwed by one of them once - they said I didn't send in the UPC code even though I did and they needed a copy of it resubmitted, which I did, but then I never heard of them again and didn't follow up further because I had already moved and my address had changed, so maybe it was USPS fault, who knows, but I did get cheated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom