Ready for Halloween!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where2Next

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:devil: So I got my devil hoodie from Terrapin and my 'hot stuff' red flame skin from Divegoddess, I am ready for diving Halloween week! I tried them on last night and my husband and I got a good laugh!:rofl3: I thought I would share partly because I am always excited to get new diving 'things;' And I thought both companies were really great to deal with. Both shipped exceptionally fast, had reasonable prices, and my initial impression is of a quality product (although time will tell).

So if you are diving over Halloween or just wanting something a little different check out their websites! I would love to get a skin that looks like a skeleton for my husband - please tell me if anyone knows where I can find one!

Can you help resolve a dispute between my husband and I? I say skins will protect you when accidentally bumping things like corals and floating stingers. He says no. Who is correct? Thanks.

:devil: So I got my devil hoodie from Terrapin and my 'hot stuff' red flame skin from Divegoddess, I am ready for diving Halloween week! I tried them on last night and my husband and I got a good laugh!

:worthless:

:worthless:

LOL! Ok, this is true. I can not put one up right now, but here are the manufacturer's photos so you can see what I am talking about.

Welcome to Terrapin Wet Suits
RedDevil.jpg

Warm Water Diving Skins by the DiveGoddess
Hotstuffmodeled.jpg

COME ON! 72 people view this thread and no one else is gonna have a little fun? Is this forum only for serious exposure suit chit-chat???

I'm ready, too. Going as a shark attack survivor in my classic M&B wetsuit:

M&B%20wetsuit%20front%20and%20back.jpg

Love it Dr. Bill! Very creative use of found items - maybe take an exacto knife and cut a semicircle of slits on the chest with some red sharpie markings? (for more drama!) LOL

Have fun and safe diving!

Love it Dr. Bill! Very creative use of found items - maybe take an exacto knife and cut a semicircle of slits on the chest with some red sharpie markings? (for more drama!) LOL

Have fun and safe diving!

You must be new here.:D

That is Dr.Bill's actual suit.:rofl3:
Just be happy he didn't post a pic. with him in it.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yes I am new. Dr. Bill, is this true? Do you actually dive in that suit???

Back
Top Bottom