RDP Test for DM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdowndh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've not heard any comments about this exam... how is it? I know the tables thru and thru, just got initiated on the wheel. The dvd was painful (very dated) but doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Did the workbook stuff... any comments?

If you can do the RDP and the wheel inside and out no need to worry, not sure if they make you do that E-rdp too now or what. Either way its nothing to lose sleep over. Hey how much was your airfare to CZM?

Easy test....I can't remember if I had to use the eRDP but I know for sure it was RDP and Wheel. As long as you have both of them down you're good....but you are required to have and know how to use the eRDP.

Yes, you need to know the eRDP as well as the wheel. There were 6 questions using the wheel on my exam and 3(?) using the eRDP.

All of the questions are straightforward. If you can do the problems in the workbook you'll be fine.

Aced the test last night, there were no eRDP questions, just theory, RDP and wheel stuff. It was a piece of cake, thanks!

congrats man! Now just don't make the mistake of working for free

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom