RAW workflow: split from Lenses for 20D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Diver Dennis:
Thanks Bob, I'm just shooting just raw now too. I'm using CS2 and will try your suggestion of using DNGs.

Dennis:

Some workflow tips. When I download from my Camera and convert the Canon raw files to DNGs, I work the DNGs in the ACR and toss out the obvious bad shots. I then burn an archive DVD of both and delete the Cannon raw files so I dont clutter up my hard drive too much. If I work files in photoshop then I will save the work as a psd file so I can go back to it later. I used to shoot in or convert to hi res Jpegs and work in photoshop on them both for speed and less hard drive space for the compressed Jpeg files. I don't do that anymore. I saw a comment in another thread from Tortuga Roja (Mike) that once you get used to the ACR you will never go back. I resemble that remark. There are tons of workflow methods and I would love to see what others are doing.

---Bob

I really appreciate all the help Bob. I've just been shooting U/W for a month, so all these tips help out a lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom