Raja Ampat to Triton Bay - MSY Seahorse February 2008 trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the great intro to the Seahorse. We are booked for next Jan, probably the same trip you did.

Any more info? We have a few days in Bali coming and going and a side trip to Kasawari for some muck.

And you are selling yourself short photography-wise; some of your macro stuff is superb.

Deb

Hi Deb

thanks very much for the encouragement with the photos! - I'm glad you found the trip report useful.

I just got back from diving in Lembeh in August 2008 at NAD Lembeh resort, followed by a liveaboard trip on the Ocean Rover around Lembeh, Bunaken and Bangka. We were meant to go further up the Sangihe archipelago but weather prevented this - however, Bangka proved to be superb.

I've just written up a trip report about NAD Lembeh resort which is located pretty near to Kasawari, and also a bit of an epic trip report about the Ocean Rover Sulawesi liveaboard. Lots of photos in each.

Re Bali, I wrote a story for Sport Diver magazine back in June about the 3 key areas - Lembongan, Tulamben and Pemeturan -- PM me if you'd like a PDF of the story.

Cheers
Chris

Thank you for a most excellent report. Raja Ampat is on my short list.

Back
Top Bottom