Raja Ampat Season 2011 with Arenui The Boutique Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Arenui Team

Registered
Reaction score
After having a wonderful dive season in Komodo, let’s take the opportunity to experience another world-class diving adventure in Raja Ampat on board Arenui The Boutique Liveaboard. Book your space NOW at affordable price!

Further information is available upon request by contacting info@thearenui.com

Wow. Very nice boat but I'll have to hit the lottery before US$437 / night become "affordable" :(

Zippsy believe me please, this boat is worth that money. I had the opportunity to participate in a Grand Komodo Cruise aboard The Arenui in August 2010 and it was fantastic experience. In less than two months we go again for a cruise on board The Arenui to Raja Ampat archipelago... so better try your luck in lottery :)

Wow. Very nice boat but I'll have to hit the lottery before US$437 / night become "affordable" :(

Great destination, and Komodo itself is great but I think the word 'affordable' is being used a bit liberally here...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom