Raja Ampat Liveaboard Euphoria Nov/Dec 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njoynthewater

Registered
Reaction score
My apologies for not being able to put the entire post up. I seem to have too many characters in my post. I have now re posted on a new thread

Last edited:
Here's what I do with a big trip report. Write it up in Microsoft Word. Copy & paste it to a new post here piece by piece. You copy a chunk, click Post, copy another piece, wait several seconds, past it as a Reply and click Post Reply, and keep going till you get it all in. You'll probably have it done before anyone finishes the 1st section & has time to post a reply, so your trip report is continuous.

I believe there's also a limit on how many images you can pack into a single post.

My point is, you can post your whole report. You've just got to do it in consecutive sections.

Richard.

I once made an inquiry for Cendrawasih Bay trip to this liveaboard, but I have never gotten a response back, so I went with another liveaboard.

Thanks Richard, I have re
Here's what I do with a big trip report. Write it up in Microsoft Word. Copy & paste it to a new post here piece by piece. You copy a chunk, click Post, copy another piece, wait several seconds, past it as a Reply and click Post Reply, and keep going till you get it all in. You'll probably have it done before anyone finishes the 1st section & has time to post a reply, so your trip report is continuous.

I believe there's also a limit on how many images you can pack into a single post.

My point is, you can post your whole report. You've just got to do it in consecutive sections.

Richard.
Thanks Richard, I ended up reposting it on a new thread as per your helpful instructions.

Back
Top Bottom