Raja Ampat Last Minute Cancellation: Symbiosis Diving on MV Tambora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tripgrrl

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have to cancel my personal itinerary on these charters due to medical reasons and I rolled the dice with not getting trip insurance. These are LAST MINUTE and you can make an offer on it - I will consider offers.

1st section: one woman: share cabin with trip leader
11 Nights Sorong (Raja Ampat) to Ternate
Departs April 29th - May 9th, 2018
original value: $4,265​

2nd section: full cabin available
11 Nights Ternate to Lembeh
Departs May 12th - May 23rd, 2018
original value: $4265*2=$8530

Nitrox is available for an extra fee onboard MV Tambora.​

If you are interested in either one of these, please don't hesitate to email me!

Lisa Malachowsky
lisa.malachowsky@gmail.com

Attachments

• Tambora 2019.pdf
    796.8 KB · Views: 119
@tripgrrl, oh how I wish that I could help you out! Best of luck with finding someone and with recovery from medical issue.

Did you post in the Trips and Marketplace section? That is where most people look for last minute opportunities. sorry this is so late - but maybe in time for second part.

I have shared a cabin with a friends male adult son on Tambora which was something neither of us had a problem with but both of us were asked if it was an issue. If the other trip leader is ok with it Id suspect it could be possible. Just a little extra courtesy and door knocking required.

I have shared cabins with female dive buddies before. Once had a cabin with glass bathroom/toilet doors (Maldives Aggressor). Even then there are communal bathrooms that can be used.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom