RAID instructor trainer in US?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone on the East coast?

I believe @Wookie knows the RAID USA peeps and may be able to help.

Not Sure if Steve Lewis (decodoppler) is an IT or not, he maybe willing to travel down east.

Steve Lewis isn't coming to the US anymore, but Jill Heinerth would be a good one. Might have to go to Florida though.

-Chris

Steve Lewis isn't coming to the US anymore, but Jill Heinerth would be a good one. Might have to go to Florida though.

-Chris

she's back up in Canada now. Unlike Steve, she can come into the US, but she's quite busy in the great white north

I know the owners of RAID USA, and they did my crossover. They travel a lot, and would meet up at a time convenient for both. I will put in a call and find you an IT. Have you looked at the RAID website first?

he turned himself in bragging about how many certs he did in the states.....and its a life ban coming according to ice ..............the guys in cave county didn't do it , I got that right from ice

I know this is a couple of years late... but here goes. There are several IT's and ITT's in the US now. RAID has undergone a revamp how it is divided up world-wide. www.dinosdiving.net (Sabitino Bianco would be the RAID USA owner) would be the best place to start your inquiry, if you are still interested. A great IT/ ITT is living there in cave country right now, but is about to head back to Brazil. Look up Carlos 'Dudas' Morias.
Merry Christmas All!

Back
Top Bottom