"Quote post in PM " link gone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
until recently, you could click on a username in a post and "quote post in PM" to that user. (or something like that).

has that disappeared with recent upgrades? (or did it move ? at one time it was a small icon near 'report post' also).

This?

Capture.JPG

Yeah... You'll be getting a PM about the reason why some things might not be working for you, and some other users.

Your email address appears to be invalid, and continues to produce bounces. Please update your email address to a valid one, and the restrictions will be removed.

Yeah... You'll be getting a PM about the reason why some things might not be working for you, and some other users.

Your email address appears to be invalid, and continues to produce bounces. Please update your email address to a valid one, and the restrictions will be removed.

:headscratch: I've gotten email notifications for PM's today. so it was working earlier. weird.

If your email does work, I'll update the settings.

If your email does work, I'll update the settings.

Yes. was working earlier. (can't check it now).

I just checked my email address for my user account here and it's correct.

So what happened? is this just a failsafe in vBulletion to keep "possible fake users" from spamming ,etc?

No... Its something I'm doing to clean out bouncing emails from the database. Your email did bounce in the past. You should have all of your normal functions restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom