Quiet in here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What we really need to do is put together a big fat SB DIR trip at some point, invade some small tropical island, gather in Monterey, mount an assault on the Red Sea, something like that. Think big people, think big.

Or, a cold-water destination like Vancouver Island, plenty to do and see there. Plus, it is in our backyard, and we can probably scrounge up enough tanks for all of you that would have to fly in.

dsteding:
Or, a cold-water destination like Vancouver Island, plenty to do and see there. Plus, it is in our backyard, and we can probably scrounge up enough tanks for all of you that would have to fly in.
Between you and me we could accommodate at least a dozen ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Whoo hooo, now we're talking: East Coast vs West Coast DIR! We haven't had that discussion lately.

C'mon people, bump it up a notch. I hear the west coasters use zip ties to attach their bolt snaps to their 2nd stage hose... and, they use a fisherman's knot to hold the necklace. That'll get someone killed quickly.

:)

Chris

NWGratefulDiver:
Between you and me we could accommodate at least a dozen ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

That sounds like a plan....

West Coast DIR Convention... :) Seattle, Vancouver, SD, Monterey or Catalina are all good locations... Timing would be my issue...

BTW I hear those East coast guys use brass bolt snaps!!!:11:

MWhities: Sac isn't too far...

*grumbles*

Michael

Ben_ca:
I hear those East coast guys use brass bolt snaps!!!:11:

We use plastic bolt snaps and we tie 'em on with a cute little bow knot. Geez, you left coast people need to get a clue.:14:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom