Quiet Beach & Diving in Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gussy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm traveling in April and hate having to spend time with rowdy teenage spring breakers. Any place in Mexico with a great beach and diving, but almost deserted?

I've been to La Paz already and I'm looking for something similar. No crowds!

Thanks!

I know a place, great beach, great diving and bungalows on the beach. The place is called Chimo and no people. Down side ,is no nightlife either.

Puerto Morelos is my little slice of heaven. It's about 20 min south of the Cancun airport, and a world away from the "Vegas of Mexico". We stayed at Rancho Sak-Ol. Great spot on a quiet beach for $80 a night, including breakfast. PM me if you'd like more information.

My husband and I stayed in Loreto at Villa Loreto (a bed and breakfast) and loved it!! Sleepy great town. You can take a quick boat ride to the nearby island and go kayaking and snorkeling around the island for the day.

nocalparrothead:
Puerto Morelos is my little slice of heaven. It's about 20 min south of the Cancun airport, and a world away from the "Vegas of Mexico". We stayed at Rancho Sak-Ol. Great spot on a quiet beach for $80 a night, including breakfast. PM me if you'd like more information.
I love Puerto Morelos. Quiet little fishing town. We dive with Dive Puerto Morelos every year.

Back
Top Bottom