Quick question about Buddy Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We often vacuum pack some ribeyes from Costco. They stay fairly solidly frozen from Atlanta to Bonaire.
Reminds me of one year when I was trying to force my wife to go to Bonaire during thanksgiving and she was giving me a hard time due to the holidays. She try bluffing me and said she'll go if we have turkey there.....

So I packed a 40lb turkey in one suitcase and took it over. :) Why so big; we were hosting another family too.:p In those days, we could take 2- 50lbs bags per passenger without a fee.

Turkey arrived a day later due to missed airline connection. :( Was still frozen. :)
Bonaire sun took care of the defrosting. :yeahbaby:The Buddy dive have kitchens. I have not seen any grills. I also prefer to eat at home. Some Bonaire eateries take forever to serve you (3-4 hours).

Anything for a dive. Happy wife, happy dive. Case closed.

Yeah, I was served a horse steak in France a few years back.

We love horse steak, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is at least sometimes available at Van den Tweel, as it’s popular in the Netherlands, too. In Dutch it would be paardenbiefstuk. We have found horse sausage (cervelat) there.

Back
Top Bottom