Quick, Multi-Dive Bahama getaway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterjmaerz

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello wet ones,

I'm a single diver looking for a quick October getaway. Since I'm a denizen of South Florida, would love to hop over to the Bahamas for, say, 4 days including the weekend. Been looking at Green Turtle Cay and Brendle's dive outfit but their site mentions "one or two" dives per day. I'd like to do at least 3. Don't want to invest the full week to do the Nekton (Which I've done and liked a lot).
Any ideas on a liveaboard or land-based Bahamas op that would do multiple daily dives?

Thanks very much

It's been ten years since I was there... but check out Xanadu in Grand Bahama -- they ran a tight ship back then with several boats running all day. I'm not positive that's still the case as I believe they've changed ownership since I was there.

Check out Stuart Cove's on New Providence. They run three a day trips. Two tank am and one tank afternoon.

Check out the Gulfstream Eagle, liveaboard which leaves from Riviera Beach Marina in the West Palm Beach area. They do some 3 or 4 day trips to West End which is fantastic diving.
(www.gulfstreameagle.com).

Also check out Easy Goin' , a 6-passenger liveaboard which goes from Fort Lauderdale for 3-4 days to Bimini.
(www.paradisecharters.com).

Thanks much, all, and especially tvictory. Had just found out about the Easy Goin thru Undercurrent. That looks like a good choice. But had not heard about the Eagle.
Thanks again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom