Quick ID Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubMariner:
However, I can't find it in either my Reef Creature book or the CD. Where did you get the info... I'd like to add it to my Critter-Finding List.

It's in the 2nd edition Reef Creature book, p. 148. I can't locate my 1st edition copy to see if it's there.

archman:
It's in the 2nd edition Reef Creature book, p. 148. I can't locate my 1st edition copy to see if it's there.

Nice job, A-man! :thumb:

I got fooled by the initial description of the "banded pattern..." but didn't read it carefully enough, hence I missed "... a variety of colors, including shades of brown, brownish red, reddish purple, gold, tan, and white." [my bolding]

Meanwhile, not to worry on the 1st Ed thing; I've updated all my copies to 2nd Ed.

BTW, I've now had the pleasure of meeting with/talking to Paul Humann, Ned DeLoach, and Ned's lovely wife who's name escapes me at the moment. Talk about people who love their work!

Of course I have to buy at least ONE new book every time I see them. :wink:

Good fishes,

Hey Archman, as far as Aggies go, I think you be damn handy to have along on a dive trip!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom