Questions Questions Ndr

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All...

A couple questions totally NOT dive related - was hoping some of you could help steer me in the right directions...

Anyone know if you can charter a boat(&crew) - not a dive boat or fishing boat..perhaps a sailboat or small motorboat

Is there a dry cleaner on the island?

What is the cost of a taxi from the airport to the Park Royal (Im not sure what zone it is-but Im sure its in the same zone as Caribe Blu

I KNOW I have more questions but cant think of them at the moment

Gracias

I'll just answer what I know for sure and not guess on the others. There are 3 dry cleaners on the island that I know of. The oldest is on 20th Avenida between Juarez and Calle 1, next is the one at the Chedraui shopping center and third is the one on 25th Avenida between Morelos and Calle 7. Prices are very reasonable compared to the States, but next day service is not something they do with any regularity. If you ask, they might or might not be able to accommodate. I've never needed anything back immediately so the regular 3 day lag has always been okay for me.

Hope that helps...

Sally
Massage: Barefoot in Cozumel

Thanks Sally, three days should be enough

BTW, we'll see you again in June & will be sending quite a few people your way :)

You Will have to walk away from the airport terminal for a taxi. They are not allowed to pick up at the terminal. Just walk straight out the door and follow the street right. It curves out to the main road--- about 200 yards. Wait at the corner and a taxi will be by in a min. unless you get in very late at night.

From there negotiate -- a fare of $10 for 2 is very good but $15 will be more like it. The airport shuttle will cost I think 10 each to the Park Royal.

You Will have to walk away from the airport terminal for a taxi. They are not allowed to pick up at the terminal. Just walk straight out the door and follow the street right. It curves out to the main road--- about 200 yards. Wait at the corner and a taxi will be by in a min. unless you get in very late at night.

From there negotiate -- a fare of $10 for 2 is very good but $15 will be more like it. The airport shuttle will cost I think 10 each to the Park Royal.

Thanks Lou
But we're not going to walking ANYWHERE :wink: We are going to have a TON of luggage.

Thanks Lou
But we're not going to walking ANYWHERE :wink: We are going to have a TON of luggage.

I'm with you. "Traveling light" is not in our vocabulary, and humping all that equipaje a couple of hundred yards in the sun is not worth saving 5 or 10 bucks and getting to the hotel a few minutes earlier. I'm on vacation, dammit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom