Questions for Bare Nex Gen users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrdiver

Reaction score
How do you like this drysuit? Would you buy it again? What do you most like/dislike about it? I have heard both positive & negative things, but I am still interested in this suit...Would like to hear from current users about their experiences with this suit. Does it keep you as warm as you thought it would? Does it tend to run large or small? Have you made any repairs to it yet? How well does it swim? Thanks in advance for your insightful responses.. :D

How much did you pay for it? Is it a durable suit? What do you wear underneath it? I was looking at that suit myself.
Thanx

Suit, undergarment, rock boots & dry hood. <1 season on suit, holds up fine. Bought from some where in Canada, the guy sent the suit to try out & then I sent payment. Send pvt msg if you want his email address.

Back
Top Bottom