Question for Poseidon owners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi All,
I dive with an XStream as my primary regulator and use a Jetstream as my secondary. The Jetstream was my primary regulator for many years, and it has served me well under all conditions, both shallow and deep. I am a member of a county wide dive team, so there are many times when we dive in conditions that most rec divers would avoid at all costs. The biggest thing that impressed me about the Jetstream was that when doing an under ice search and recovery, mine was the only regulator that did not freeze at any time. Every other brand on the scene did, including Aqualung, Dacor, Mares & Scubapro. I've only had the XStream for about a year, but I am very pleased with it. I think the best way to describe it would be to call it a refined Jetstream. It is smoother breathing, and alot easier to handle. I'll be taking it under the ice this winter, so I can let you know how it preforms under those conditions. Either one gives you all the air you and a buddy could want at depth. (up to 285 fsw in my case)
Congratulations on joining the Poseidon Family, I don't think you will be disappointed.
Bear

Back
Top Bottom