Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruised/cracked nose. (I don't know for sure, didn't go to the doctor) Hurt like 'u know what'.

Would you go diving this weekend along the Florida panhandle?

Well, its probably about the only place to dive this weekend in Florida!

Have you ever been in a hurricane?

Kind of. The leading edge.

How many people think the diving will be diveable this weekend close to the Alabama/Florida line??

baltimoron:
Cancun Mark, you know the opening of the big hole in your avatar REALLY REALLY looks like ohio?! I look at it every time and all i see it Ohio. just thought i would put that out there.

what was the most painful injury you have ever had? (tell us about it.)

(Baltimoron, you are right... I always thought it looked like australia) how do you say hi to someone from baltimore in japanese? Ohio gozaimas

third degree burns on the arms after standing in a laundry room full of a fireball from an exploding water heater (see photo)

where is the most romantic island on earth

holy crap, mark..

ouch

jeez, mabey you shouldn't have stood there?

Most romantic island?
Anything deserted with a diving and a beach.

ok new question, whats your favorite vacation site?

The Nile

What is the modern comfort that you wouldn't want to live with out ( not counting indoor bathroom)?

Warm showers!

If you were stranded on a desert island, and could only take three things (no other people) what would you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom