Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a better man then me ... I think I would have stuck a cork in it to stop the flow.

What is the longest you have gone without eating?

Not me but someone must have told you that you had a spring in your step

Funniest practical joke you've ever played?

alphabetizing someones keyboard who couldn't type. (it was the older style keyboard who's letter caps were removeable)

same

vbsetngpsgbsnbb[gobndnbzd'b'zmb'zg]perkg
m vpisfbvpvpiasvph vpvofn p ppaf[on p p[j[o paoev[
aovpi pi pijvp p pajv [ av [oiu[n[oahj[n p[o [v [oj na[ov[a[vhsfghbnvnb;vmn
dfvlpipi p npznp a;kjvapo v pznvb a[ jn[; n

It wasn't that funny!!!!

Worked with a guy who was crazy over fire enginees and every time one went by the office, station a block down, with the sirens going he would get up and run to the window. I picked up a hat from raidio shack with a light and a siren and whenever he headed for the bathroom I would turn it on. Some how my boss thought I was the bad guy...

hmmmm, that is a tough question. I think the best one was I convinced a guy in my unit that there was such a thing at a left handed mop, and since he was left handed he needed to use it. Had him looking all over for a left handed mop for a hour.

Funniest joke played on you.

I can not say ... this is too much of a family channel

Who will win the Super Bowl this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom