Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Unknown to me, a barracuda was 'observing' me from a very close distance behind my head. I turn around to check all the other divers in the group and BAM! there's this HUGE (seemed so at the time) barracude RIGHT THERE. They later told me I moved backwards at a speed exceeding the sound barrier.

Overhead or OW diving?

Platnium it's more expensive

Ever run out of things to ask

OW.. and yeah I'm getting there!!!

Barracuda or sharks?

teknitroxdiver:
Yep. Unknown to me, a barracuda was 'observing' me from a very close distance behind my head. I turn around to check all the other divers in the group and BAM! there's this HUGE (seemed so at the time) barracude RIGHT THERE. They later told me I moved backwards at a speed exceeding the sound barrier.

Overhead or OW diving?
wow that was some scare. I have had a few close calls with barracuda they are to be respected.

kayla,

your are brave........most would have hung it up having that kind of scare so early on.

I almost did! I don't know about brave... but I'm not a quitter, so I had to do it to prove to myself that I could!

Kayla:
I almost did! I don't know about brave... but I'm not a quitter, so I had to do it to prove to myself that I could!
cool i'll dive with you

Awesome! If you're ever in the area let me know!

Alaska or Kansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom