Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sandshaker:
Well I wasn't scuba diving, just thought I was. I went under water at the beach to pick up a shell Saturday, I had my mask on, I totally forgot i did not have my reg in my mouth, a inhaled about half the gulf. Pretty funny...now..

:rofl::rofl2: Yep, although I can imagine the upset at the time.

I'll answer in kind...not scuba, but a potentially dangerous move that had to look funny: I was just walking through the shop (I was a mechanic in the Navy), looking behind and talking to somebody behind me, when I ran head-first into a light column that had been leaned over at just about head level. I ended up on my butt, and half the shop ran over to help...concerned but laughing. I couldn't be angry...I was too dazed. It had to be a Three Stooges moment!

Anyway, new question:

Who is your favorite comedian?

onespeed!

same question?

There are a couple of great ones on SB but I do like Jerry Seinfeld

What was the most "bottom time" you have ever had in one day?

Yes, and I rarely use it anymore. To hard to pinch your nose with it on.

do you have matching dive gear?

None of it matches. I went with what I thought was the best value for the money.

Same question?

Same... nothing matches... Akona 3mil wetsuit, Zeagle Brigade BCD, some off-brand half mask (no purge), AGA full-face mask, Tusa snorkel, Tusa Xpert Zoom fins, Scubapro Jetfins, AGA primary second stage, no octo yet and no first stage yet. Everything else is rental until I buy it.

same question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom