Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've cleaned up spit-up, so that's a known quantity... but changing diapers is still a rite of passage I've yet to take.

Which is worse... changing a cloth diaper or changing a disposable one?

Well, it depends...the cloth diapers are, overall, less expensive and better for the environment. However, you do have to wash them out right away...well, at least the poopie ones, and that can be a bit disgusting. The disposables are so much easier to use, but they don't biodegrade well. So, you will have to decide for yourself. Maybe cloth at home and disposable for trips out. Hehe, I'm not the expert at this subject. :D

Say, I know what. Let's talk about bananas. Do you like to eat your bananas while they're firm and just a little green, or ripe and a little soft?

I like mine anywhere from ripe to a little soft. My wife makes great banana nut bread out of the soft ones.

What do you like with bananas? peanut butter, cottage cheese, mayo etc.

wow... I guess "texture" was the segue on that transition... [shudder] LOL!

banana pudding

Which do you prefer: jello or pudding?

Ghirardelli

Cocoa or squares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom