Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wetrat:
A: The female muskox

Q: What was your most embarrasing moment?

A: Jumping off some pirate ship naked in the Virgin Islands....you had to, or they wouldn't serve you (alcohol), but it was still embarrassing....weird tradition there. But Tommy need drinky.

Q: when was your last dive?

A: ashamed to say 2 months ago in the warm clear waters of Vanuatu... im such a warm water wus its not funny. Bring on our summer because im starting to check out drysuits!

Q: If you could create overnight 1 thing that would make life easier/faster/slower/better - what would it be and why?

almitywife:
Q: If you could create overnight 1 thing that would make life easier/faster/slower/better - what would it be and why?

A: A teleporter to get me wherever I want to be instantly. (not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest, or teleport me off this rock.) Because that way I could pretty much do everything I want to do, and still have the time to take care of the things I need to do.

Q: How much weight is on your weight belt?

A: 12lbs with a 7/5mm

Q: What is your favorite piece of gear?

A: Neither. But I tend to use weight integrated most of the time.

Q: Favorite manufacturer?

A: Jet fins w spring straps with my DS and Mares Quatros diving wet.

Q: Ever tried a BP/wing?

A: Nope, haven't had the opportunity.

Q: What kind of mask do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom