Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really talked to anyone I didn't know online. I've actually got work to go do now.

Talk tomorrow?

Yup. Hope your night/morning go by quickly. :)

Did you think the moon was really made of cheese when you were a kid? :moon:

Don't remember, that was a long time ago.

Ever had surgery?

Yep, had a hyatis hernia removed when I was a baby(I think that was what they called it) and had plastic surgery just under my nose, as I had a hole there also when I was a baby!! no visible scars though, so worked out well.
Why are spiders so scary??

for me it's a combination of the web (getting stuck in hair or on skin & cant tell if a spider is in it) and also just the creepy legs & quick movements & fact that they can bite. Here in Texas we have these big spiders that will jump TOWARDS you when you walk by... eeeww.

So why are cockroaches so freaky...?

Because they carry diseases with them.

Didn't anyone ever study entemology?

The study of insects.

What was your major in school?

Psychology

Why do people major in Philosophy, and what do you do with a philosophy degree (besides philosophize)?

Well, I know a guy with a philosophy degree who works for an insurance company, and I have a biology degree and work in manufacturing. So I don't think it really matters what your degree is in for a lot of companies, they just want people with degrees.

Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom