Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bird Dance
How many verses?

OMG, just one verse!

What is your favorite musician (artist or band)?

c-monkey:
What is your favorite musician (artist or band)?

the one who sang "this is the thread (song) that never ends..... it just goes on and on my friend....."

So who made that song anyway?

Scubakevdm:
Englebert Humperdink.

Which would you rather... drink 4 oz. of vommit from a total stranger, or have a candiru lodged in your urethra?
Candiru, better the myth than the mouth :11:

Why do so many questions involve the lesser of two pains?

waterdaughter:
Candiru, better the myth than the mouth :11:

Why do so many questions involve the lesser of two pains?

Because you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. People love getting you into that situation. Either way you choose, they'll get a kick out of imagining your predicament.

My question:

What can be measured but has no length, width, or height?

Time.

Any diving plans this weekend?

Scuba_Jenny:
Time.

Any diving plans this weekend?

I am working on the Diveboat this weekend -- but with any luck (and we stay in the same place on the SI) then yes.

If you were unemployed right now and the job market was tough in your field -- and now is a time you could change professions - what other jobs would you look in to going after. *realistically* You can't say -- I am going to become a horse trainer if you have never ridden a horse! Of course you *could* dream of going to school for whatever....

Kimber

Actually... I would LOVE to be horse trainer! Not kidding- I ended up in my current field (property management) by accident and all I ever really wanted was to ride in the Olympics and train horses.

I'm gonna pass the same question on to the next person...

already have a degree in History, so i'll take it to the next level and for archaeology...i've always loved those Indiana Jones movies!
next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom