Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ScubaBoard T.
Its comfy and its ScubaBoard!

next?

A tee shirt I got at the HFStival (local radio concert). I like it so much beacuse it was my first concert (and one of my craziest), a lot of my favourite bands were there, and now WHFS is off the air. It's now REALLY soft and a bit faded, but I am going to cry once I have to give up that baby. But now WHFS is El Zol Radio Latino, which is not COMPLETELY a bad trade.

next?

It's a Dive BVI t-shirt, kinda cream colored, really comfy, but getting to be a little too short. I love it cause it reminds me of the BVI!

next?

My Guinness shirt, I got 10 years ago from a pub on south street in Philly on St Pattys day(best day of the year).

Next?

Hmm, that's a hard question. I'll go with 432.98738 ounces/second/second

Favorite beverage?

EDIT: Darn, you fixed it. Oh well, I've already answered that so my question still stands.

duct taped a fellow Marine to his cot then set him outside with a ham slice on his crotch so the coyotes at 29 Palms could come by and have dinner.

same question

Convinced a pair of 18 year old girls that Quintana Roo was named after the little mouse-sized amphibious kangaroo-type creature that was the unofficial Mexican mascot and well known on the Yucatan Peninsula. Had them watching for little Quintana Roos for a week.

What inspires you (other than diving)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom