Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suppose the garden slugs would taste good
broiled in some sort of white wine sauce,
with some sort of melted cheese topping. mmm.

if it were served fear factor style, it would
probably need to be rolled in some sort of
crushed insect parts or rotten cheese and
served raw and sticky.

the best fear factor chewable i've seen so far was
the rotted cheese with maggots. It wasn't as much
the way the first guy choked and gagged and barely got
the plate down as much as it was the girl who went
after him and showed him up while she ate it like it was
a tasty afternoon snack.

other favorite fear factor lunchables?

alive earthworms maybe

next?

crushy madagascar roach :wink:

next?

Flies.

What was your funniest moment in your life?

I got caught staring at a woman in Lisbon, Portugal once, as she walked by me by walking into a light pole.

Next.

i made a guy piss in his pants. i walked into a public toilet. there was no separator. the guy panicked and pulled his pants up. made the rest on himself :D

next?

I was in a play, and I was supposed to come in with only some boxers on. Somebody was supposed to hand me a laundry basket full of clothes which I was supposed to put on. So there I was in my pretty orange and white polka dots boxers, and guess what, I get that "OH S***", glassy fish eyed look in the other person on stage. Oh God, they forgot the prop. Yeah, that's right, I had to do EVEVERYTHING in the script in only my boxers. I had to dance around, dance with a girl, and all this stuff. Pretty much a whole 20 minutes of torture. the best thing was, though, that everybody thought it was just part of the play. They were like, "wow, Zack, how did you reherse that? That must've been a bit embarrassing." So I guess it was my own personal most embarrassing moment.

next?

Doubt I can top that one but it reminded me of play story too. It was the night of the dress rehersal and the producers were in no mood for us. We were messing around backstage while the leads practised a scene. Suddenly, one of the lads came reeling around the corner in hysterics- saying "tongue" "water" "stuck". Once we'd put it together the entire cast ran across the stage to the back of the hall where we found the poor unfortunate actor, tongue firmly frozen to the gas canister:tongue2:... in case we hadn't noticed he mouthed "Ah thinkh ith thuck.":lick: What was he doing? The lads offered him €2 if he could get all the way around. Needless to say he said his lines with a bit of a lisp that night!

next

Getting ready for a home basketball game, I realized I packed the wrong uniform in my bag. Luckily the coach was able to find an extra jersey and shorts (not the right size or number) then he made a big production of giving them to me in the locker room.

Proudest moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom