Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesm is a belief that it is impossible for man to understand the mind of god, so we do not accept organized religon. At the the same time it is by nature very individual, so I accept all religons at face value.

Everyone has thier own beliefs, individual as each of us are. I like to learn about peoples belief system, but don't want it forsed on me. I went to a private christian school, but don't attend church now.

If you could go back to the time of Christ, would you?

No. The point of believing in him (IMHO) if that you believe without proof. So I definetly wouldn't go back.

If you could be fluentin any language known to man, which one would it be?

Afraid_of_Fish:
No. The point of believing in him (IMHO) if that you believe without proof. So I definetly wouldn't go back.

If you could be fluentin any language known to man, which one would it be?
Japanese

If God is omnipotent, can he create a mountain he cannot lift?

I'm starting a Japanese class this week, so I hope that.

Ok, boys and girls today at your disposal is a time machine, you get 2 rides. for the first one pick one day in your life time to go back and do again or to change. the second ride is to the distant past...when would you go to?

newbie@scuby:

Ok, boys and girls today at your disposal is a time machine, you get 2 rides. for the first one pick one day in your life time to go back and do again or to change. the second ride is to the distant past...when would you go to?

I would go back to the day before my friend kyle moved to Cali. because that was one of the most exciting nights of my life.

And I would go back to Ancient Egypt and see just how the Pyramids were built. Or maybe go back far enough to see the world without humans, or probably to visit Sparta. Yeah I'd go to Sparta, they were so interesting.

If
God is omnipotent, can he create a mountain he cannot lift?
i think yes, but if you ever meet him, get back to me.

Princeton, MIT or Harvard?

newbie@scuby:

day in my life....wouldn't have gotten out of the Corps.

Baked or Grilled

Paul

Afraid_of_Fish:
I would go back to the day before my friend kyle moved to Cali. because that was one of the most exciting nights of my life.

And I would go back to Ancient Egypt and see just how the Pyramids were built. Or maybe go back far enough to see the world without humans, or probably to visit Sparta. Yeah I'd go to Sparta, they were so interesting.

If
i think yes, but if you ever meet him, get back to me.

Princeton, MIT or Harvard?
MIT, but only if you can't get in to RPI.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom