Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVD- widescreen.

Aside from the deleted scenes, does anybody actually watch all the extra commentary, and other junk they put on DVD's?

Only the deleted scenes and blooper stuff. And if there are some cool stunts I'll watch how they made them.

next!

bloopers, deleted stuff, and I LOVE alternate endings (you can choose the one you like)

Do you buy the DVDs of TV series or just movies?

It depends...it's nice watching Stargate on a long plane ride :D. Of course a movie is usually the perfect length for that.

next...

Are you kidding I can't even seem to get through the whole movie anymore with out being interupted or falling asleep.

Who wants to go diving?

It isn't where I want to go dive it is where am I going to dive...that would be Bonne Terre Mine and when is Saturday. As for Dive Junky, I think he was pulling your chain.

When was the last time you changed hair styles? Receding hair line doesn't count guys.

2 summers ago, I think. I chopped it all off then, but it's back long now.

What color would you dye your hair? (yellow, blue, pink, ect)

red (auburn) I like red-heads

What place has a calming effect on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom