Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2Andy:
yeah, it was.... we had a chance to be children then. seems
like today, kids do adult things so soon, without the experience or the maturity to really be able to handle the
consequences...

man do i sound old

yeah, well, its not all our fault. Look at what we have to do for ourselves. Both parents work so 70% of american children have to wlak home from school and are left alone until 5/6. And they say 80% of Americans will have experienced death before they are 14.. that should tell you something..

wow i sound like a stupid teenager who uses statistics to prove her point of bad parenting.. and i'm arguing with a lawyer.. wow...

lol back to the game.. who's your favorite actor?

Afraid_of_Fish:
9th grade!!???!!?? are u serious? Wow, guess it really was a different world... (no offense)

Fire, definetly.

Led Zeplin or Ozzy?

Ozzy

Do you sleep in the buff or clothed? :wink:

Afraid_of_Fish:
yeah, well, its not all our fault.

i never said it was. i am not blaming you at all!

in fact, i feel a bit sad for your generation. you guys
grow up so fast... but you are really tough, which i really wasnt' as a kid.. so.. there's always a trade off

H2Andy:
i never said it was. i am not blaming you at all!

in fact, i feel a bit sad for your generation. you guys
grow up so fast... but you are really tough, which i really wasnt' as a kid.. so.. there's always a trade off

Eh, it's not that bad. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's all good. Personally I would rather have been a kid 40 forty years ago (I'm not saying you were a kid 40 years ago), then now. Whatever.

Do you sleep in the buff or clothed?

I sleep clothed, thanks lol.

Boxers or briefs?

I'd trade a little toughness for a little bit more time being a kid anytime.

ok ok well if it makes you feel any better, i didnt have my first girlfriend until i got to america when i was twelve. its because growing up on a kibbutz is soooo different from growing up elsewhere. sure there were girls on the kibbutz my age, but if i went out with one of them, it would still be like dating my sister since everything was soo communal.

well my favourite actor is Hugh jackman.

who do you think is goign to be the next james bond?

ahh i am always late and i started this whole thing!!!

boxers.

who do you think is goign to be the next james bond?

and remeber to keep the game going!

Vin Deisel (hahah that would be funny.)

Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy?

chris rock

how long can you dance non-stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom