Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet.

Morning person or night owl?

I do hope you're not asking about birth control, because I'm not sure where the feathers would go...

Q: Describe your "Dream Dive", where would it be, and why?

hmmm.... I think I would just like to sit on the bottom of a sandy lagoon with a rebreather and watching the waves and sky.... for hours. I have always wanted to do that. that or..... diving in that HUGE pool in belgium... the 100ft deep one? anybody heard of it?

anybody else?

baltimoron:
hmmm.... I think I would just like to sit on the bottom of a sandy lagoon with a rebreather and watching the waves and sky.... for hours. I have always wanted to do that. that or..... diving in that HUGE pool in belgium... the 100ft deep one? anybody heard of it?

anybody else?

This is a hard one. So many places, so little time and money!
One dream dive would be to travel with friends to a tropical destination. Where I'd wake up in the morning, put on my gear and just walk a few feet to the ocean. I would have 100 ft visibility and see a range of interesting sea creatures. Maybe a huge manta ray, whale shark, dolphins, sea turtles. Anything that would make the moment underwater seem magical. How about Sipadan where the bungalows are over the water? Truk Lagoon. Where you can wake up everyday and immediately get in the water (before motion sickness sets in especially), and experience history as well.

Next person, same question

ok I already answered that.

how much does it suck when you want to go out with your friends, but its College NIght in all the clubs Fells Point and you already saw a movie.... so you are just sitting at home?

baltimoron:
ok I already answered that.

how much does it suck when you want to go out with your friends, but its College NIght in all the clubs Fells Point and you already saw a movie.... so you are just sitting at home?

It doesn't suck at all. I'd be happy to be sitting at home right now.

What do you do to unwind?

baltimoron:
what do you do to get hyped up?

I go diving, or drink massive amounts of Red Mountain Dew.

same question, next person. Can't you tell I'm getting lazy with this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom