Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WonderWoman because of her cool outfit, the bracelets that deflect bullets, and her invisible plane. Plus, when I was a kid, I had the bathing suit AND the underoos!!

Same question.......

tiggrr:
WonderWoman because of her cool outfit, the bracelets that deflect bullets, and her invisible plane.

Same question.......

Superman, I guess. Who else is left? Batman and Robin, wasn't there a lantern guy. Spiderman wasn't one was he? Anyway Superman pretty much kicked butt over the rest of them anyway. Ooh, the Wonder Twins and their monkey, Gleek. I can't think of any more, maybe someone else can.
Same question.

I believe the Flash, Apache, and Cyborg (he started in the Teen Titans) were in there also.. I would have to say my answer would be the Green Lantern. He was one of the most powerful of the Superfriends, as he could make anything green with his power ring, but he had the most idiotic weakness out of all of them.

Ok - my question - why did Superman (On TV) stand tall and proud when getting shot, but then duck to avoid being hit when the crook would throw the pistol at him?

TPTB told him to.

What is the one job you wouldn't do under any circumstances?

goodknight411:
TPTB told him to.

What is the one job you wouldn't do under any circumstances?

Be an executioner.

How many marbles can you fit in your mouth at the same time?

I dunno. How many can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom