Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pavement.... where I come from dirt roads are often sand roads and you need chains.

I change my question- whats your favourite "oh god, I shouldn't be eating this..." food?

as in you shouldn't be, but you are anyway??
Pancakes for dinner. Yum

what's you favorite comfort food?

goodknight411:
as in you shouldn't be, but you are anyway??
Pancakes for dinner. Yum

what's you favorite comfort food?

:06: Comfort food? I guess a great big cheesecake could be kinda comfortable. Kinda like that therafoam mattress stuff that molds to your body, and a cotton candy comforter! Woo, talk about bed bugs...

If you had to be naked, and completely covered with insects for 30 minutes, but you could choose type of insect, which would you pick?

Scubakevdm:
:06: Comfort food? I guess a great big cheesecake could be kinda comfortable. Kinda like that therafoam mattress stuff that molds to your body, and a cotton candy comforter! Woo, talk about bed bugs...

If you had to be naked, and completely covered with insects for 30 minutes, but you could choose type of insect, which would you pick?

I would have to pick the largest insect in the world - whatever it may be -- in the hope it stays out of my crevaces - like my ears and nose and stuff! That was a really gross question.

I doubt I can top it --- so same question.

Kimber

TekDiveGirl:
I would have to pick the largest insect in the world - whatever it may be -- in the hope it stays out of my crevaces.

!!!!!!!!
:fro:

Behold the enourmous goliath beetle in these actual size representations... hate to have one of these up my crevace.

I would choose butterflies.

Same question.

ladybugs

same question

Skin Mites...

Next....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom