Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
crpntr133:
favorite toy when you were a kid? Mine was the horse on springs. I would rock myself to sleep on it.

It wasn't a toy but it was my favorite gift from my parents.

I had a golden Tennesee Walker with a white mane. Beautiful horse named Little Joe, had him for 6 years.

Favorite homemade cookie?

Q: What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

A: The Strangest thing I have ever eaten would have to be snake! Has a chicken feel to it and if you can get by the fact that it is snake you might enjoy it! I didn't~~!

Q: If three people go into a hotel and each pay 10 $. They go up to there room and the front desk man knocks on their door saying he over charged the three gentlemen 5 $ too much. If the three gentlemen each take 1 $ back and give the front desk man a 2$ tip. Now the three men have paid 9$ each 9+9+9=27 plus the 2 $ tip they gave the front desk man equals 29$ When they paid 30$ at the begining! Where did the missing dollar go?

There is no missing dollar. It's all in how you count it.

Looks like you missed a page on your answering.

My question still stands.

Teknitroxdiver:
Favorite place

My bed after a long day.

Store bought gift or handmade gift?

suthnbelle:
My bed after a long day.

Store bought gift or handmade gift?

It would depend on for whom and the occasion.
If someone was going to whip a fruit as hard as they could from 15' away and it was guaranteed to hit you on your bare small of the back, but you could choose the fruit, what would you choose?

A tomato.
Where do you come up with these questions?

Did you dive today?

He's the tallest but there's only 3. George, Bob, and Bill.

Do you prefer acoustic or electric?

I dunno... they both have their times. I like the banjo too when it is played well....

if you were a hot dog and you were starving, would you eat yourself? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom