Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me...the winds continue to blow...but tomorrow looks a little better

What are you plans for the day?

Scuba_Jenny:
What are you plans for the day?

Diving freshwater quarry, and I gotta get cracken. Always wait til the last minute to get my gear ready. Sorry you can't go diving Scuba Jenny, maybe tomorrow. :)

If you can't dive today, what will you do instead?

I am going to the church and help with the carnival construction. Every year our church has a carnival with proceeds to help feed the hungry around the world. It truely is faith in action.
same question, next person...

Scuba_Jenny:
I am going to the church and help with the carnival construction. Every year our church has a carnival with proceeds to help feed the hungry around the world. It truely is faith in action.
same question, next person...

much better activity than diving.

next.....

It is a very worthy cause, but it sure is tough to go to the church on Saturdays for 10 weeks prior to the carnival when the weather is good for diving!
/hijack

next..

To the driving range to practise my lousy swing.

Next same question...

My plan for the day is to drink coffee, recover somewhat from jet-lag, and try to figure out the important questions in life, such as: "What is my name?" and, "Where am I?" and, "What day is it, anyway?"

Next?

Cheers!

Working all day ..... consists of listening to a lot of ocean wave w/whale sounds CD and dreaming of my next dive trip. LOL Sure does make this cold sunless day go by smoother. :crafty:

Then, have to go to mall (yuck) and buy a belated wedding gift. Make $ spend $ .. circle of life.

Next........

Yard clean up, get ready for winter (yuk), probably a trip to the dump and grocery shopping. Hopefully diving tomorrow (have a charter booked if numbers and weather permit) or Monday (Canadian Thanksgiving).

Next....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom