Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had my license suspended. Did get pulled over once and found out i had an unpaid parking ticket. The cop took my license plates from my truck. But she didn't have any tools, so she asked if I had a screwdriver. After giving her one, she couldn't get the screws out. So here I am, taking my own plates off for the cop. Sheesh...

And ditto on the parachutes :)

Ever wrestled in jell-o?

Wrestled in jello?...nope, but sounds like fun

ever rode a bull? mechanical or real

yep, a few times :D.......

same question, next person

yes. believe it or not in Italy. It was fun!!! but I was soar for a couple days after.

who here is going to go out and see Ladder 49!!!! C'mon!!! I saw it at the Baltimore Premeire (it takes place in Baltimore), and got John Travolta's and Joaquim Phoenix's autograph. A lot of "HEY!!! I'VE BEEN THERE!!!"'s

That's sweet!! I'm going to the midnite movies tonite to see it!

What are you wearing?

tiggrr:
That's sweet!! I'm going to the midnite movies tonite to see it!

What are you wearing?

Boxer/briefs a wristwatch and socks.

What's your middle name?

Scubakevdm:
Boxer/briefs a wristwatch and socks.

What's your middle name?

Marie The bigger question would be what is my FIRST NAME!!!! LOL

What color socks do you have on?

I dont have socks on. I hate socks- I only wear sandals.... Its the whole lint thing that bothers me. that and I like my toes to be free. Its not really pretty though, beacuse I do have some scars from when my mom ran over my foot with the Kibbutz car.

What was the WORST injury you have ever gotten and explain it.

Split my head open. Short version: I was real little and fell on a shopping cart.

Long version: somewhere earlier in this thread.

Favorite magazine?

I broke my collar bone when a horse I was riding stumbled and did a summersault. Now the length from my neck to my shoulder is shorter on one side than the other. Lots of pain. The worst pain I ever experienced was when my wisdom tooth got impacted on Friday and couldn't go to the Dentist until Monday. On Tuesday, I called the Dr. asking for stronger pain killers to get me thro to Thursday when they could finally take the dang thing out!

Same question, next person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom