Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
baltimoron:
favourite comedian? (Mine are Margaret Cho and Chris Rock)

Spike Jones & Victor Borge (musical comedy)

What are your favorite and least favorite parts of your job?

P.S. Baltimoron, yes we missed you, where've you been?

cowprintrabbit:
Spike Jones & Victor Borge (musical comedy)

What are your favorite and least favorite parts of your job?

P.S. Baltimoron, yes we missed you, where've you been?

My favorite part is finding big stuff that interacts with people like turtles and goliath groupers and moray eels, my least favorite is cleaning the rental equipment.

Same question!

Scubakevdm:
My favorite part is finding big stuff that interacts with people like turtles and goliath groupers and moray eels, my least favorite is cleaning the rental equipment.

Same question!

Favorite part: legal research, brainstorming, assisting at trials, helping a client get thru the tough times

Least Favorite part: Hearing the female clients cry on the phone as they tell me their problems. You want to take the pain away but can't. I guess you could say I'm a paralegal/shoulder-to-cry-on

Same question, next person

well I have been SOOO BUSY!!!

well I can tell you a lot about my job a Vice President of Baltimore Young Democrats Association- I love to see people debating and taking action for their country at out age. I hate to see people on the street just what they see every day on the news and not doing any research to formulate a good opinion. Democrats do it, Republicans do it.... they both spew out insults at the other people that they hear the canidates saying.... its not right. people are not informed when they think they are. also I like to see people our age paying attention to whats happening in our world today. It makes me feel brave that something good is going to become of us.

the oldest nasty word in the english language?

baltimoron:
well I have been SOOO BUSY!!!

well I can tell you a lot about my job a Vice President of Baltimore Young Democrats Association- I love to see people debating and taking action for their country at out age.

the oldest nasty word in the english language?

Ever heard of a stink-cup?

Scubakevdm:

Ever heard of a stink-cup?

:rofl:

what was that first word?

Scubakevdm:
****. How many times do I have to write it?

I think this board has scripts in its HTML to filter out the BAD words.
Let's do a test.
**** it...
You *****....

Beth2:
I think this board's has scripts in its HTML to filter out the BAD words.
Let's do a test.
**** it...
You *****....

leave a space in between each letter. I dare ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom