Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
black and tan is Guinness and Harp (I think on the harp), poured very carefully as to not mix the two.
Half and Half is what you put in coffee :D

Who is buried in Grants tomb?

XJae:
i was hoping you'd say, break the bottle.
i think their can is a bit shy of 16oz as well.

6 petals on an orchid.

what's the difference between a black & tan and a half & half?

The can only says "1 Pint" on it (Being a 1759 Society member, these things must be known :wink:)

The answer depends on who you ask. The all-Guinness Black & Tan is Harp's Lager and Guinness. (Harp's is brewed by Guinness at Dundalk). Many consider the classic Black & Tan to be Bass Pale Ale and Guinness. (To some Irish, they appreciate the fact that the Irish comes out on top!) However, Bass Ale is not as available in Ireland as it used to be, and either Harp or Smithwicks is generally used. However, there are many variations involving a stout or porter and another lighter coloured beer, either lager or ale.

A half-and-half is often just another name for a Black & Tan. However, in many North American Irish pubs, the Bass/Guinness combination is called a Black & Tan, while the Harp/Guinness combination is called a Half-and-Half.

What is the time frame for The Pliocene Epoch?

Scuba_Jenny:
Who is buried in Grants tomb?

No one is buried there.

About 25 degrees for fine sand, up to 40 degrees for very coarse sand.

What is the angle of repose?

teknitroxdiver:
About 25 degrees for fine sand, up to 40 degrees for very coarse sand.

What is the angle of repose?

the angle at which loose rocks/sand can stay stable on a slant. Am I correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom