Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't that far back... I am thinking 86.
One was a woman and her dad is also famous in the aeronautical field, first name is Chuck.
The other pilot is a guy and I am not sure about his back ground.
Extra hint..the plane was called Voyager

crpntr133:
I would have to say cunning...kind of a spin off of "sly as a fox."

Now we are going to go way out in left field for our next question...who where the first two pilots that successfully made a around the world flight nonstop in an airplane

Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager in the Voyager in 216 hours - 9 days between December 14 and December 23, 1986.

American football or European Football??

Richard Rutan and Jeana Yeager, thanks Google!!!

what does you cell phone ring sound like?

mine is really funny. First, it was "Hava Nagilah" then it was "Hatiqva" that's the national anthem. now with this new phone, they have this whole "personalized ring tone thing" the title of the Ringtone would be "Josh's ringtone" and the ring itself would sound something like, "HEY JOSH!!! YOUR CELL PHONE'S RINGING!!!" so, muich to my dismay, there was no "Zack".... so i got "Maria's ringtone" just for the hell of it. so now whenever my phone rings, it shouts out "¿¡MARIA, CÓMO ESTÁS?!" isn't that great?!?!

baltimoron:
what does you cell phone ring sound like?

I have several including: Brass Monkey (main ring) then I have charlie's angels theme, and a No Doubt song, and Sweet Home Alabama. Depends on the person too.

What is a superstition that you really believe in?

Brazilian Futevolei! (volleyball played with the feet)

Don't have a cell phone!

Question:
who wins in a fight, monkey or skunk?

Beth2:
Next:
Your biggest insecurity that no one knows about.

well... but... ah... but if i.... you know....

is this a trick question???

H2Andy:
well... but... ah... but if i.... you know....

is this a trick question???

Well, depends on how u look at it.. Once you find urself able to overcome ur own psychological barrier, it's no longer a insecurity! See, I've solve the world major problems plaughing most humans!!
Muarhahrahr!!!!! :lol2: I'm a genius!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom