Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scubakevdm:
What is your most special talent?

Lets see, I took piano for 6 years but for some reason have forgotten a lot. I can't seem to do a cartwheel...I'll have to get back to you on this one.

What's yours?

I'm still drinking from this mornings pot...

Talent - I can make women uncontrolably giggle.

Chicken or Eggplant Parm?

Had to see what was going on here. So it is my turn to jump in.

Chicken or Eggplant Parm? Chicken

Chardoney or Merlot?

crpntr133:
Chardoney or Merlot?

Neither.

what liveaboard do you want to do?

Scubakevdm:
One that goes to Sipadan.
What one do you wanna do?

I want to do Truk Lagoon. I also want to go to Sipadan and stay at one of the resorts where the huts are out over the water. I was checking that out for a trip a while back. That just looks so cool.

I can't think of all time funny commercial. someone else answer it. The ones they have during Super Bowl are using pretty funny.

suthnbelle:
I want to do Truk Lagoon. I also want to go to Sipadan and stay at one of the resorts where the huts are out over the water. I was checking that out for a trip a while back. That just looks so cool.

I can't think of all time funny commercial. someone else answer it. The ones they have during Super Bowl are using pretty funny.

Gosh, pretty slow around here tonight...
My favorite commercial is the Smart Beep "Blind Date" ad. Here's a link, but you probably need high bandwith.

Does anybody out there have a favorite commercial besides me?

Mine is the Pepsi commercial where the dog eats the sandwich and drinks the Pepsi then puts the cat on the counter to take the blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom